Monday, April 4, 2011

New with 50% more!

Jamie and Rudy at church
It has come to my attention that a lot has happened in the last year since my last post; and with the help of BJ here's the improved blog including my husband!

I Got married:
DSC_3583


Meet Rudy, My Husband

Rudy

We met while we were on our Missions. Rudy makes me smile... a lot. He took me to Hawaii for our honeymoon. He describes himself as a Dead Sexy Beast. He is also quite humble.

Jamie Rudy

We are expecting our first child in September. Right now it is making me very sick. I've lost 5 lbs in the past few months... Rudy has found them... and a few extra...

We are currently living with BJ, as we wait to finalize the purchase of a new home.



You're now up to date on our life... hopefully it wont be a year until the next post!

7 comments:

  1. Looks good Jamie, so glad you updated it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congrats! Kids are a lot of fun. And September is a great month. My daughter and I both have our birthdays that months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do need to add that youi forgot to to add a very important blog to your blog roll. But I will forgive you because I almost passed out when I saw that you updated your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! quite a busy year for you. congrats on the little one on the way. i feel ya on the being sick part. not fun at all!!! but it's totally worth it, and yes you most likely will forget and find yourself in the same predicament. :) love the house, and a pool that's awesome! so excited to see you guys this summer and meet your "dead sexy beast." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you were pregnant!! A very BIG congratulations to you both!! yeah, I have checked your blog a lot in the last year, although your school picture was cute... I am glad to see some new ones! congrats on the house, You are way ahead of us! Excited to see you all this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is so exciting...ALL OF IT! I need to meet Rudy and my little Kya is waiting to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a great year! I'm so excited that you updated and can't wait (hint hint!) to see your next update! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months and get to meet Rudy! :)

    ReplyDelete