Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1st Day of School!

Today I started class at my 3rd college today! I am now attending CSN the community college here in Vegas because it's a whole lot cheaper. I don't understand... it's the same knowledge that I will be learning so why does it have to be so darn expensive? Oh well... when I got to the campus I couldn't find the building I needed and as soon as I entered one of the buildings the rain was pooring soo hard that the power went out. Great... I have no idea where I am and I have no light! I finally found 2 girls just standing there and asked them if they knew where I was supposed to be going. They said since the power went out their teacher let them out early and they would walk me to my classroom. Great! I was already late and they were really good guides. So I finally made it just about 10 minutes late. It was so awkward! The teacher had already started and was taking roll and passing out the syllabus. Thank goodness I was able to quickly find a seat. Anyways... before I left for school I had Torri snap a few photos of me on my first day at a new school!


No comments:

Post a Comment