Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Date from the ward!

Ok... I didn't get asked out, but my roommate did! She wasn't too thrilled about going, see reason b on previous post, but she said yes anyways... Here are some before and after pictures of her... I really like the contrast!







You can tell she is already giving up dating in the ward... She's practically surrendering! Sorry Tor... It was a blog worthy post! : )

Today I was so excited because I answered my phone to a number I didn't recognize and on the other end was the incredibly cute Elder's Quorum President! I got so excited when he introduced himself. And then he continued... I was wondering if it would be possible tomorrow night for me... I was wishing upon a star that he would say "and you could go out." Unfortunately he said and my companion could come over and home teach you. I went from being so excited to slightly less than excited. So that's as close as I have come to being asked out in the ward... It started off with such potential and then just fizzled out to not so much!

3 comments:

  1. man you set high standards! the EQP as your first date in the ward! maybe if your super nice when he comes over to home teach you can get a date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jamie, you're so funny. Don't give up! Just know that you are an incredible catch, and so fun to be around. Sometimes the boys are so slow to see that, gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, you are mean for posting sleeping pictures of Torri...has she seen these?

    ReplyDelete